Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 3

Twenty eight years and three boys later!

We still rock it!  Remember that song...Your Still the One by Orleans..."We've been together since way back when...I want you to know that after all these years...your still the one I want to talk to in bed and the one that turns my head..."

We've lived in Georgia 20 years and tonight was the 19th time we've gone to Carraba's for our anniversary dinner.  I love traditions and have tried hard to make sure that they are a part of our life! 
How do you feel about traditions?

Here's to 28 more if the Lord allows!

3 comments:

Deb Day said...

This is such a sweet post. My husband and I will be married 28 years come May. And "Your Still the One" is one of our favorites. Congrats on your anniversary. Here's to many, many more!

elsie said...

Congratulations on 28 years. I will be celebrating 35 in June. That's a lot of time together.

Relyn Lawson said...

Awwww.... congratulations. You're Still The One always makes me tear up. It's SO true for my love and I, too. Aren't we so very blessed?